Entwickler nehmen weitere Verbesserungen vor
Crystal Dynamics arbeitet weiter an “Marvel’s Avengers” und hat jetzt des Update 14.1 veröffentlicht, das zahlreiche Verbesserungen vornimmt und kleinere Artefakte einführt.
- New Minor Artifacts have been introduced: 2 ISO-8s and 2 Norn Stones to keep you warm during winter! The new ISOs have a chance of dropping from Drop Zones while all of the new Minor Artifacts have a chance of dropping from DNA Chests and from the first completion of the Super-Adaptoid fight.
- Cosmic Infused ISO-8: New Reactive Supernova Perk, which causes an explosion upon taking damage.
- ISO-8 of Cosmic Affinity: New Reactive Cosmic Surge Perk, which gives a Cosmic buff upon taking damage.
- Norn Stone of the Wasteland: New Lethal Cosmic Surge Perk, which gives a Cosmic buff upon killing an enemy.
- Norn Stone of Cosmic Nullification: New Vital Cosmic Aura and Cosmic Protection Perks, which gives a Cosmic buff when reviving allies and grants a passive Cosmic resistance buff, respectively.
Reassemble Campaign & Avengers Initiative:
- Kate Bishop’s Harm Room can now be replayed.
- Fixed an issue on Little Hits where, during the Vault sequence, an activation panel would be inaccessible.
- Elevators now function correctly after initiating a checkpoint reload.
- Fixed an issue where the War Table did not open up if players closed the objectives menu before completing the Track Mission tutorial.
- Enemies now spawn correctly during the second objective of Secrets Within.
- Improved stability upon entering the chamber after the Warbot battle in Family Reunion.
- Fixed an issue where players could fall out of world when accessing Kate’s room on the helicarrier.
- The “To Be Continued” text prompt now displays correctly after concluding Taking Aim.
- At the end of Masks, a second unmoving Kate no longer appears and stands in the middle of the room.
Multiplayer & Matchmaking:
- Fixed an issue where players are soft-locked in the Quinjet if the selected mission requires Kate to be the companion and the host does not have Kate unlocked.
- Matchmaking no longer breaks on some occasions for Hive Missions.
Art & Animation:
- Kate’s Mjolnir interaction in Thor’s room now has audio.
- Increased volume of music during the Getz fight.
- Kate’s arrows now display properly on multiple costumes.
- Fixed a rare issue where Kate’s arms were not visible during the cinematic in Substation Zero after completing Masks.
- Fixed an issue where Captain America was missing facial textures during the cinematic in Substation Zero after completing Young Avenger.
- Fixed a rare issue where the incorrect Kate icon would be visible on the HUD.
- The Overcharge section of Kate’s tutorial now mentions Overcharge is lost when taking any damage.
- Various text and subtitle fixes.
- Kate no longer turns into purple mist after using Quantum Blitz in mid-air just before getting interrupted.
- Kate can no longer enter an unintended flight mode.
- Fixed an issue where Kate’s Explosive Arrow would not have a trajectory path line.
- In Private Eye, enemies now spawn correctly after players reload checkpoint in an elevator.
- Fixed an issue in Anchor Points where Kate’s Warp Arrow could be used to reach the Time Bridge room before it is supposed to be accessible.
- In Tachyon Rift: Along Came a Spider, enemies can no longer be knocked out of world.
- Fixed an issue where Kate’s Triple Threat Coming Through Takedown could be used before it was unlocked.
- Fixed various audio issues pertaining to Kate’s abilities.
- Minor audio improvements to Hulkbuster during combat.
Gear, Challenges, and Rewards:
- Added new Minor Artifacts mentioned in the New Features section.
- Mega Hives now properly reward Exotic Gear for Kate.
- The Capacitor Dump Challenge now increments correctly when attacking Dreadbots with lasers.